Sheet metal processing is sometimes used as metal pulling. This word comes from English sheet metal. Generally, some metal sheets are plastically deformed by manual or die stamping to form the desired shape and size, and more complex parts can be formed by welding or a small amount of mechanical processing, such as chimneys, tin furnaces and automobile shells commonly used in families.
Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. Specifically, for example, the use of plates to make chimneys, iron barrels, oil tanks, oil pots, ventilation pipes, large and small ends of elbows, Tianyuan places, funnel shapes, etc. the main processes are shearing, bending and edge buckle, bending and forming, welding, riveting, etc., which requires certain geometric knowledge.
Automotive sheet metal parts are sheet metal parts, that is, parts that can be processed by stamping, bending, stretching and other means. A general definition is - parts with constant thickness in the processing process The corresponding parts are casting parts, forging parts, machining parts, etc. for example, the iron shell outside the car is sheet metal parts, and some kitchen utensils made of stainless steel are also sheet metal parts.
Maintenance points of sheet metal processing electric tools:
1. Protect the damaged power cord and replace the seriously damaged power cord with a new one;
2. Replace the damaged power plug with a new one;
3. Replace the brush that is worn too much and has poor contact with a new one;
4. Clean the dust inside the tool with high-pressure air flow;
5. Check whether the card head, key and other accessories are seriously deformed, and replace them if they affect the use;
6. Wipe the tools clean;
7. Retighten the loose fasteners;
8. Check whether the manual switch is in good contact. If there is any problem, send it to the professional department for replacement.
For the mechanical equipment processed by sheet metal, first keep the appearance and interior clean, clean the dust and some oil stains inside, and then apply lubricating oil to some connecting and frequently moving places to prevent rust. Then add some lubricating oil to check whether the circulation system and work normally, and then check whether the lighting system of the equipment can work normally and whether the control system is ineffective or damaged, Check whether all fasteners are loose; Check whether the air cooling system fails; Check whether the braking and safety mechanism fails; Check whether the operating knob of each control lever fails; The above inspections are necessary. Once the situation occurs, it will affect the normal operation of the machine and the inconvenience of operation. Therefore, once the above problems occur, we should make timely adjustment and maintenance.